The Adult Day Program provides a supervised, safe environment and
offers companionship with individuals who share common interests and
The Adult Day Program enhances the daily life of seniors and
encourages clients to actively engage in a program that maximizes their
abilities and promotes a sense of accomplishment.
Some of the special features include an outside patio, garden,
wheelchair accessible washrooms, large bright sunny room, rest area,
access to hairdressing services and much more.
Who is eligible?
- A person who will benefit from social and recreational activities within
a supportive environment.
- A person who may require assistance with mobility or other activities
- A person who has a caregiver who would benefit from some regular
- A person who is 18 years of age or older.
Available Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- $15 per day. Includes hot lunch (up to 8 hours, one meal)
- $13.50 per half day, includes meal
- $7.50 per half day or evening. No meal
- Other services available for addition fee (i.e. bathing)
Call 474-4250 Ext. 223 for more details.
- Meals on Wheels available in the Mattawa area
- Friday Night Diners' Club
- Congregate dining monthly in Castle Arms